Hey y’all! (There you go – a little dusting of the South for you) It’s Friday! Recap time!
1. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter last week. We certainly did! We traveled to my in-laws, and spent time just chit-chatting. That’s my favorite kind of getaway. Anyway, the little one enjoyed her Easter basket, which was a surprise. She actually dug through and explored each item. And I can’t get over the fact that she kept those bunny ears on!
2. Weather around here in the Bull City is finally feeling like Spring. We’ve been able to do our usual walks every day. Yippee!
3. Hubby turned 30 on Wednesday – and he wanted to celebrate by going to our favorite burger place, Bull City Burger. It’s the only place I cave and get a REAL burger. It is divine! But, their veggie burger is also one of the best handmade burgers I’ve ever tried. If you do go, one word of advice – don’t let them talk you into “sharing” a plate of fries. You will need your own supply. Do not share. You have been warned.
4. Little one tried a swing for the first time yesterday. AND it was hilarious!
Rocking those sunglasses!
5. It hasn’t happened yet, but we’re having a fun dinner party/gettogether on Sunday to celebrate the hubby’s 30th birthday. That should be fun fun fun!
What were you up to this week? Let me know!
Linking up with:
11 thoughts on “Hey Hey! It’s Friday!”
What great pictures!
LikeLiked by 1 person
cute photos! I remember the first time our daughter went on the swings too! Priceless!!! Glad summer is coming now so we can enjoy more time outside and at the park! 🙂
visiting from the 5 on friday linkup
stop by: mitchalycia.blogspot.ca
Thank you! I can’t believe how much she actually enjoyed it. It was a hoot! Isn’t it nice that the weather is getting a little warmer?
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy belated birthday to your hubby!! Xo
Oh your little lady is SO CUTE! Little girls are too much fun . . . my two year old really enjoyed Easter (and candy) this year. I just joined the Friday link up today and your blog title grabbed my attention. We’re kind of crazy about tea and have a kitchen cabinet devoted to it! And I agree with you about Lipton. The only reason I keep any of it around is because my mother-in-law likes a cup when she comes to visit (bleh! can’t understand why).
HA! Yes! Lipton is just dirty grass. I’m glad you’re a kindred spirit!
It’s just amazing how little ones just change month to month (or week to week!). Our girl is so different at 6 months, but I can’t imagine what she’ll be like at 2! So precious! Thanks for stopping by!
your daughter is adorable! side note: why are babies in sunglasses always so stinkin’ cute!
Who knows?? The sunglasses are just so oversized for her, and are just a hoot! She’s also very proud of them 🙂 Doesn’t take them off. Happy Friday!
We both turned 30 this year and it’s actually been quite enjoyable- I like being 30 and where life has us right now. It is so weird how 30 used to sound so old! Following you on bloglovin now, friend! 😉