Yo – Friday.
Anyway, on to the highlights!
1. We had a fun Mother’s Day on Sunday. The highlight was breakfast out. Breakfast is my favorite time to go out to eat. Yum!
2. I’m so excited for my tripod and wireless shutter release for my iPhone (in case you’re looking to buy the tripod, FYI, you need to buy an additional phone holder. I learned the hard way)! I take all of my pictures and videos with my iPhone5. I plan to use the tripod to take videos for the blog. Plus, I’m planning on taking some outfit pictures to wrap up my Wardrobe Refresh series. Not to mention we can finally take a family photo (we don’t have one! Shocking!).
3. Speaking of blog fun, I bought a new planner! I love planners. One of my favorite things is buying a new planner, sitting down, and filling it out. I plan on using it specifically for blog planning. We’ll see how it goes! May be a blog post in the future.
4. The little one turned 7 months on Sunday! I did an update about what she’s up to. But she’s such a delight!
5. If you’re ever wondering “Katie talked about making ____ recipe on her last Menu Monday. I wonder what it tasted like?”, well good news! This week we had the Kale, Black Bean & Quinoa bowl for dinner Wednesday night, and yum! It was SO GOOD! I actually woke up Thursday morning thinking, “Yay! Leftovers!”.
6. Yep, a sixth. Just wanted to give an update, in case you were wondering. Elizabeth’s sleep study that was done on Monday night was…. fine, I guess. I mean, what do you expect when you take a 7 month old and stick little wires all over her, including a little probe up her nose? She hardly slept, which means I didn’t sleep at all. But I don’t anticipate any negative results. We just had to go home from the sleep study to get some sleep. Ironic.
I wanted to end by talking about a Facebook group I am apart of, called Blog 101 for Moms. It’s a small group, made up of blogging moms (some newbie bloggers, others experienced). It’s a fantastic support group! It’s a closed group, so we can feel comfortable asking questions about blogging with the other members, swap post ideas, and share tips. We also share our daily posts with one another, visit one another’s blogs, leave comments, and support. If you are a blogging mommy, and are looking for a small blogging support/networking group like this, feel free to check it out! Request to join! I hope to see you there!
So that’s it!! What were you up to this week?? Share! Share! Put a link in the comments if you have a similar post, and I’ll swing by and say hi! Spread the blog love!
Linking up with: