Oh man, these weeks just fly by. Am I right???
Here’s what I was up to this week:
1. Elizabeth and I were house bound most of this week because my car was missing….. um….. a bolt thingy on one of my wheels. I got new tires put on the car, and I guess the tire guys missed a bolt. I’ll admit – it was nice not being able to go somewhere.
2. Elizabeth is going through something. I don’t know what…. her morning naps are no more than an hour now. She eats 3 square meals a day, plus a snack, when last week she barely had a meal a day… is there something I should know about in the 8.5 month phase?
3. I’m pretty chuffed – I’ve been trying to work on posts a week ahead of time, and I’m slowly making my way to that goal! I’m about half a week ahead. I’m doing this for two reasons. 1) If I have one of those days, and things explode, I can at least breathe a sigh of relief because tomorrow’s post is done. And, 2) I’ll be up in Michigan for 2 weeks for my sister’s wedding (yay!!) and want to have most of my posts done in advance. Fingers crossed!
4. Speaking of feeling organized, I got a new planner (well… will be a planner!) in the mail on Wednesday. I did a little show-and-tell on Instagram. Haha! I know, I just got a planner, right?? Well, that one just wasn’t cutting it. With this new one, I’ll be doing an old fashioned Moleskine Hack (which I’ve done before!), and plan on showing you how I take this lined notebook to a customized, just for me, planner!
5. Another week of the 30 Days 30 Outfits Challenge is done! This has been such fun, but it is starting to get challenging! Be prepared for these last few weeks to see some creative pairings 🙂 Catch up on Day 7-12, or Day 1-6 if you’re just now hearing about it.
Bonus: it’s not something I’ve done (yet) but ran across this tutorial and it looks really easy and fun!!
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: