TGIF! I hope you had a FAB week!
Here’s what I was up to the last few days:
1. Over the 4th weekend, we decided to go for a hike at a mountain. BIG mistake. We were so pooped by the time it was over, thanks to the super hot weather, and the fact that we were climbing…. a mountain. We had to get burritos because of it.
2. I’ve been busy prepping food to feed a small army. It’s meals for the husband when I travel up to Michigan for my sister’s wedding next week. (Speaking of wedding, did you see my last minute post this week on fun bridal shower gift ideas?) He’ll be home by himself for a week before he joins us up north. He’ll probably eat out a few days, but he needs some real food. Stay tuned for a future Menu Monday where I talk about my favorite make ahead meals.
3. Today is Elizabeth’s 9 month birthday!!! I can’t believe she’s at the 9 month mark already. If you didn’t read Wednesday’s update post, do! Here’s a picture preview – a collage of Elizabeth at 1, 3, 6 and 9 months!
4. We had our favorite dinner on Monday – Kale, Black Bean and Avocado Burrito Bowls. So yummy! And the leftovers last forever. AND it’s baby friendly! Win-Win-Win!
5. As you read, we are currently visiting family in Virginia Beach! I love visiting my in-laws!
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: