TGIF! I’m currently working my TAIL off, as a personal slave to my mother, as we prep for a Bridal Shower for my sister on Sunday. But you know what?? I’m having a blast 🙂
Here’s what I was up to this week:
1. We spent the weekend up in Virginia Beach with my in-laws. We had a fabulous time!! We went to the Aquarium, hung out with family, had a date night (sans babies) with my sister-in-law and her husband, and took Elizabeth to the beach for her first toe dip in the ocean. She cried…. this was expected. After we dined al fresco, and she recovered.
2. I’m not sure if going out of town JUST prior to me leaving for two weeks was a blessing or a curse. On the one hand, I basically did laundry, then repacked my suitcase. That was handy! But I felt like I lost a few days of work to prep being gone for 2 weeks. Oh well!
3. My husband and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on Tuesday! We had planned to eat out that evening to celebrate, but that morning I wanted to go out for breakfast. My husband looked a little disappointed and asked “But I thought we were going to dinner tonight?”, to which I replied “I want to do both!”. Milk the out to eats while I can 🙂
4. Elizabeth and I had a pretty easy flight up to Michigan! It went very smooth. Fingers crossed its that simple on the way back home.
5. On a blog related note, I’ve written many blog posts that will go out over the next few weeks. So don’t worry!! I’m not 100% disappearing 🙂 Did you see this week’s birthday wishlist or outfits I packed posts? I also finished the last 6 days of the 30 Outfits in 30 Days Challenge!!! Woohoo! Stay tuned Tuesday for a recap of all 30 outfits. I was pretty chuffed when I saw them all together.
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: