Just got a little ol’ recap of our week for you!
First up, though, if you haven’t signed up for the Tis the Season Mug Swap yet, do it now! Caitlin at Coffee with Caitlin and I are hosting, and we are so excited!! You can sign up here.
1. This week was definitely productive in terms of housework! I knocked a few things off my to do list, which always feels good.
2. Our weather here went from gorgeous and warm to overcast and cool. Before the weather turned, Elizabeth and I spent some time collecting leaves. She loved it!
3. Things were a little quiet around here since my husband’s been gone to his conference. But Wednesday some friends and I got together for dinner. We were all flying solo with our kiddos, so it was nice to have dinner together.
4. There is another fun activity being cooked up with Caitlin, myself, Della at Della Devoted and Tif at Bright on a Budget. Stay tuned!!
5. Ive been praying and grieving for someone this week. You may have seen it. Someone we knew from our church when we lived in California lost his wife AND his baby boy, who was delivered at 24 weeks by emergency c section. You can read more here. But this has just been on my thoughts and in my prayers all week. If you have a moment, would you pray for Chris? Such a tragic loss!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Don’t forget to follow me: Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | BlogLovin’ | Pinterest
Linking up with:
6 thoughts on “Hey Hey! It’s Friday!”
That is so sad about that poor guys family. I will definitely be praying for him. I’m excited about the mug swap. Have a great weekend!
Thank you for praying for him and his family. It’s just been on my mind this whole week.
I hate that about his wife and baby. I’ve been following the story since you 1st posted. I’m praying for him.
Elizabeth looks so adorable leaf collecting. I need to let Kane do that!
Also, I can’t wait for what we have planned! Working with you all is so fun! It’s nice to brainstorm and bounce ideas off of each other:)
Leaf collecting was certainly a fun, simple activity!! Entertainment for at least 30 minutes 🙂
I can’t wait either for our fun plans. They’re coming together!
i could barely watch the video about the poor man’s losses. it’s so incredibly sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. that’s one of my favorite songs, and i’ll never hear it the same way again.
Me too, Taylor. This has been on my heart all week.