Well, I’m just shocked. How did we get to 10 months already? I’m already envisioning her as a 6 year old, tearing around the house.
Let’s briefly discuss taking Elizabeth’s 10 Month pictures. Normally, she’s a little poser. But this time, all she wanted to do was nosedive off the chair! I managed to get a few pictures that were sweet.
But it was mostly tears. Even trying to take selfies where she can see herself didn’t work to cheer her up.
Oh well. On to her little recap!
Height/Weight | At her most recent doctor’s appointment, she’s 17 lbs and 27 inches. She’s following her little growth curve perfectly!
Routine | Elizabeth’s routine surprisingly held on during our 2 weeks in Michigan!
- 7:00am – Wake up and bottle
- 7:30am – Play time!
- 8:00am – Breakfast time
- 8:30am – Continue to play or Bath time
- 9:00am – Morning nap
- 10:00am – Wake up and bottle
- 10:30am – Play time! Or errands.
- 11:30am – Lunch time
- 12:oopm – Play time!
- 1:00pm – Afternoon nap
- 2:30-3:00pm – Wake up and bottle
- 3:30pm – Small snack
- 4:00pm – She plays while I start dinner
- 4:30pm – Dinner as a family
- 5:00pm – Play time!
- 6:00pm – Get ready for bed, and a final bottle.
- 6:30pm – Lights out and asleep!
Sleeping | Still sleeping amazing *knock on wood* with a full 12 hours at night, plus two naps.
Eating | She’s drinking about 16 oz of formula via bottle each day (4 4oz bottles). Meal times have become important now. Before, she’d just play with her food and nibble a little, but now she’s eating all of her meals. Her favorite foods are black beans, eggs, avocado, blueberries and corn on the cob.
Sizes | She still is getting use of a few remaining 6 month dresses. But she’s mainly wearing 9 month onesies and dresses and 12 month PJs and pants. I also have a feeling we’re on our last box of size 3 diapers before needing to go up a size.
Milestones | I’m exhausted from this last month and all the changes!
- Elizabeth got much faster at crawling, thanks to chasing after my parents’ dog. Poor guy….
- She pulls up to stand on everything now. Everything. My coffee table decor is no longer safe.
- Her new favorite way to smile is squishing up her eyes and nose. Adorable!
- Elizabeth loves to explore!
- She loves to follow me around while doing chores! I love hearing her little hands slapping the floor as she crawls after me!
- I’m confident Elizabeth has started singing! She’s also perfecting her dance moves!
- She dipped her toes in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time! And she cried. But that’s ok – I cried too apparently with my first toe dip at about the same age.
- Elizabeth had her first flight up to Michigan and did so well!
- She became best friends with a dog.
- She started cruising furniture a little bit, and she also likes to walk if you hold her hands.
- I’ve had to rearrange a few lower kitchen cabinets because she rummages 🙂
- We’ve finally got a tooth! She has one bottom tooth so far, and looks like there are more to come. Thankfully, the teething doesn’t seem to bother her.
- She gabs a lot! And she definitely says “Dada” in reference to Daddy! But she also just says “dadada” when she’s happy and “mamamama” when she’s in distress. Sigh….
- Elizabeth LOVES books!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from over the last month! The picture at top left is when she pulled to stand in her crib just a few days ago! She was pretty proud 🙂
Don’t forget to follow: Instagram | YouTube | Facebook | Google+ | BlogLovin’ | Twitter | Pinterest