I’m not normally a sentimental girl. My husband is more likely to save every card he’s ever received, and all of his report cards from school.
But the last few weeks I’ve been all nostalgic, remembering this last year.
I’m sure every new parent says this, but this last year has gone so fast!
Elizabeth turned 1 a few weeks ago. It was such a delightful time spent with family and friends!
Anyway (I’ve gone all sniffely over here!), instead of my typical one month review, I thought I’d just share some pictures.
But first, some of the things she’s done this month!
- She is now standing and cruising furniture rather fast. She’s not standing yet without pulling up on something.
- For whatever reason, her monkey toy is her new favorite, but ONLY if it’s wrapped in a blanket like a baby. It’s pretty precious.
- Elizabeth enjoys playing in her play room all by herself.
- She also has become a book lover – she hands me books and wants me to read them to her.
- Elizabeth is such a gabby girl! (When she’s in the mood for it, anyway)
- She is also now saying “mama” beyond a whiny “help me!” mode. So that’s nice 🙂
Her schedule hasn’t changed a whole lot from her 11 month update. I thought she was dropping her first nap, but that turned out to be a hoax. 🙂
Look at how much she’s changed!! Here are her monthly pictures from the last year!
And finally, here are a few of my favorite pictures from this last year.
That should probably last you a lifetime for baby pictures 🙂 Thank you for indulging me!!