TGIF! And Happy Independence Day! I hope you’re wearing your best Red White and Blue, and have fun celebratory plans today!
Here’s what I was up to this week:
1. My weekend seemed a bit of a blur. I was sick. It thankfully wasn’t an “I can’t move off the sofa” kind of sick. Just a stuffy nose and cough. Could have been worse.
2. I traveled to the mall on Wednesday (dangerous) to pick up some tiny toiletries at Sephora for my sister as a fun honeymoon gift. I spent WAY too much, but had a great time! I also picked up this new Ellen Tracy dress at Macy’s to wear for all the wedding festivities. So pretty! Next week is shoe shopping… I’m in desperate need of shoes.
3. I bought some beautiful snap dragons at Trader Joe’s this week, and popped them into my tarnished silver pitcher. They look really pretty together. I actually prefer my silver tarnished, if it is a nice tarnish.
4. Elizabeth has been hilarious – every time I get her up from a nap, she’s usually sitting up, peeking at me over the crib bumper. Makes me laugh every time!
5. Speaking of Elizabeth, we spent some family time outside on Sunday, watching Daddy wash the cars. I got 6 mosquito bites, but it was fun to all be together, having fun.
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: