Y’all – today’s the day.
The last day.
If you haven’t signed up for the Tis the Season Mug Swap yet, today is your last chance. Caitlin at Coffee with Caitlin and I are really excited to host it. Plus, we’re loving all the buzz the swap has gotten so far!
I’ve got my favorite mug with my favorite tea to celebrate!
Haven’t heard of a Mug Swap before? It’s a grown up version of a pen pal! Basically, you sign up. We give you a partner to swap with. Get to know one another via email. Shop for the perfect mug, and mail!
Here are the details:
1. Sign up using this link by TODAY!
2. We’ll email you your partner’s email information by November 26. Send each other an email, and get to know one another so you can find the perfect mug!
3. Be sure to mail your mug to your partner by December 10, whether that’s buying one locally and packing up/mailing OR shipping from online. Either way!
4. Be sure to stick to the timeline. You want to make sure your partner gets a mug!! If you can’t get a hold of your partner, let us know ASAP so we can help out. Or if you’re unable to participate, let us know too so we can reassign your partner.
5. We want to see your mugs after the swap! Snap a pic, and tag it with #tistheseasonmug14. Be sure to tag your partner who sent it to you, if you can, and tag Caitlin and me!
If you have any other questions, PLEASE let us know! I’m already dreaming of yummy tea for a new mug. 🙂
1. Sign Up by November 24
2. Receive partner contact info from us by November 26
3. Get to know your partner and buy a mug
4. Ship new mug to partner by December 10
*NOTE: Not JUST for bloggers! Anyone can sign up!!