Friday Friday Friday!! Love it. This week has been a great one, but phew! I’m tired. I don’t know why…
I’m clearly getting old. Plus it’s raining right now. (Am I the only one that has achy bones when it’s raining?)
1. We were meant to be really busy last weekend with plenty of parties and activities, but they were all canceled or moved to another date. Which was a bummer, but ended up working out. I was sick, and Elizabeth seemed like she was at the beginning stages of a cold. So having a quiet weekend couldn’t have come at a better time! Saturday we decided, since it was an overcast, cool and windy day, to head to the Durham Life & Science Museum for an hour to walk around. They have a huge outdoor section, which is the best part. I love the dinosaur walk area!
2. Sunday we spontaneously went out to breakfast! If I could only go out to eat for one meal, it would be breakfast.
3. I am a politics junkie! So guess who was up late Tuesday, watching election results? This girl! It was a great night 😉
4. Wednesday I decided to take Elizabeth to a playground to play. I can’t wait for her to walk so this is more exciting! But she loved going down the slide. She squealed every time! We may need to incorporate that into our weekly activities. If you have a young toddler, what sorts of activities do you like to do? Ideas! Ideas!
5. I finished my last 30 Outfits in 30 Days recap yesterday! Tuesday I’ll be recapping all 30 outfits (stay tuned!). But yesterday, I celebrated being done with the challenge by wearing yoga pants.
Gah! There was a #6!!! What was it??
Oh well. This next week will be pretty boring. Hubby is gone all week to a Nephrology conference. So things will be pretty quiet on the home front. But it will give me a chance to watch all the weird stuff I want! Disney movies, the Royal Wedding (again… for the 30th time), home videos. Yes!
Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: