Hello hello! Another Friday! Yippee skippy! I hope you had an amazing week. Let me know all about it!
I’m looking forward to Mother’s Day on Sunday. It seems a little strange, though, being a mother during Mother’s Day… that’s usually my mom! I don’t know, it just seems weird. Hubby has to work (boo!) on Sunday, but we’re going to try to sneak out for breakfast before he needs to leave.
Here are my week’s highlights!
1. We had a pretty lazy weekend because we were recovering from our vacation. So that was nice! I also had a quiet morning, to myself, at Target. Target + Starbucks – kid = Bliss!
2. I’m so pleased I FINALLY got my April Favorites video up. I recorded this video before April ended, but it took me several weeks to get it edited and up. You can check out the blog post, or view on Youtube. Let me know you stopped by if you visit at Youtube!
3. I made scones on Wednesday. The scones are delicious, but what I’m really pleased with is how they look on the table! (HD pics means you even see the crumbs on the table!!!!!)
4. Elizabeth had her 6 month pediatrician check up Wednesday. All’s well. I love her pediatrician! I could schedule an appointment just to chit chat! Maybe next time I should bring coffee?
5. Elizabeth and I stopped at a consignment shop on Thursday because she’s needing some size 9 month clothes. We found a small selection of clothes that will work, BUT we scored a fun toy! I have one similar in my shopping cart on Amazon to purchase new, but this is much better (and cheaper!). It has suction cups on the bottom, so Elizabeth can’t knock it off. She loves it! (My little ham. The minute she sees my phone come up to take a picture, she stops, looks, and smiles)
So what were you up to this week?? Share! Share! Put a link in the comments if you have a similar post, and I’ll swing by and say hi! Spread the blog love!
Linking up with: