TGIF! Another fast week. Man… before you know it, it will be Christmas!
1. We had a pretty busy, but fun weekend! Saturday we had a house full of people for a church potluck. Tons of fun! And then Sunday afternoon my Bible study group had a little Autumn party. Elizabeth kept giggling and crawling straight for the stairs and quickly crawling up them. Sneaky sneaky!
2. I was just casually scrolling through my various social media spots, and noticed I hit 300 followers on Instagram and 100 subscribers on YouTube!! Both of these accounts are just for the blog, not my personal account, so I’m pretty chuffed! So thank you!
3. I couldn’t help it – I went to Target and bought a few clothes items. This, of course, means I can’t wear them until after the 30 Outfits in 30 Days Challenge ends, but it’s just hard to resist the pull of the Target clothes department. But I ended up grabbing a knit navy dress. Pretty basic, but versatile! I didn’t bother trying it on, because trying on clothes with a child is a nightmare. So I get home, try on the dress, and am shocked at how big it was! I couldn’t believe that my normal Medium size was so spacious! I check the label – an XL. Ooops!! So back to Target I go :)
4. In Elizabeth news, she got two new toys! One was a hiking backpack. We aren’t serious backpackers, but the Baby Bjorn just wasn’t cutting it anymore for our local 3 miler hikes. So we opted for this one. It’s lightweight, easy to buckle her in, and she loves sitting in it! I wouldn’t recommend it if you are doing all day backpacking, but for general hiking, it gets the job done.
She also got a birthday gift from some sweet friends. It’s one of those walker toys, and it took all of 5 seconds for her to figure it out and push it around the house :)
5. I didn’t feel like having the pumpkin ravioli on Wednesday night…. so we had breakfast for dinner instead! I made these chocolate chip pumpkin pancakes! They were so decadent, but delish!
Anyway, that’s it! Let me know what you’ve been up to in the comments below! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with: