July is my Birth Month! Yippee! This year is my 30th…. not sure how I feel about that yet.
If the world were perfect, the above it what I’d want for my birthday! Now, some of this is really extravagant ($350 bakeware set??), but a girl can dream, right?
1. See by Chloe perfume – I gave this a sniff when I was at Sephora the other day, and it smells so beautiful! The perfect hint of floral without knocking your head off.
2. C. Wonder Flats – so apparently the cute whale ones are sold out online, BUT I spied them in the window when I strolled past our C. Wonder store at our mall. I may have to go back and pick them up as a Happy Birthday present to myself 🙂
3. Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set – I’ve heard great things about the Real Techniques brushes. I’m not a makeup brush user, but I’m trying to be. These are reasonably prices and I hear they are great quality!
4. Royal Albert Friendship Green Vintage Mug – Isn’t that mug adorable? It’s the kind of mug I’d have on display in my tea cupboard. Right next to my commemorative Will & Kate Royal Wedding mug. (Yes, I own one… don’t judge)
5. Baublebar Peacock Chandelier Collar Necklace – Every time I go on to Baublebar’s website, I see this necklace, put it in my shopping cart, but never purchase it. I don’t know why! It’s a good price, and it hot pink.
6. Kate Spade Holly Street Ashton – This mint color is just adorable, and I love a top handle bag.
7. Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Non Stick 15 Piece Bakeware Set – So this is a bit much. It’s a $350 bakeware set… but I’m in desperate need of new bakeware, and this is the best. (Husband, if you’re reading this, maybe just the cake pans to start??)
So I wish…. I dream…. I don’t need any of this, but it’s fun!